In today’s dentistry the aesthetic demand from the patients has become the main challenge in Periodontology. Besides the obvious functional results is now important to achieve aesthetic success, particularly in the anterior areas, where the expectations of the patients are higher.
Understanding the biology of the periodontal wound healing, will lead to respect and protect the healing phase. The New Classification of Periodontal Disease is focused on the interdental Clinical Attachment level.
The development of regenerative clinical and biological concepts, biomaterials and new surgical techniques during the last years, makes possible to answer the patient’s demands and regenerate the interdental attachment of compromised teeth with predictable long-term results.
The Sequence of treatment, when other dental fields are involved, such as Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, is a key factor to success.
- Understand the adequate healing time of the periodontium after non-surgical therapy.
- How to make clinical decision based on the site’s phenotype.
- Learn the most advanced plastic regenerative surgical techniques.
- Learn it: Prerecorded lecture – 1 h 30 min
- Watch it: Prerecorded workshop – 1 h 35 min
- Do it: Model + Demo Bone Graft + Demo Membranes
*Shipping and taxes included*
*All the demo components are produced by BoneModels only to be used on these models. The demo products are not suitable for human use*