Dental Trauma is a worldwide problem that we as dentists deal with every day. According to the literature, there is one billion living people in the world that have had some type of dental trauma in their lives. Prevention, emergency treatment and future management has been discussed around the world. In this course we will review the classification and treatment options available for different traumatic dental injuries.
– Identify the epidemiology in dental trauma
– Describe the classification of dental trauma
– Apply the acquired knowledge to prevent, diagnose and treat traumatic dental injuries.
Why should I take this course?
Improved patient outcomes: Without proper training in dental trauma, dental professionals may not be able to provide the best possible care for patients who have suffered traumatic injuries to their teeth. Taking a course in dental trauma can help professionals improve patient outcomes and provide better overall care.
Better patient satisfaction: With improved patient outcomes, patients are more likely to be satisfied with their treatment and experience less discomfort, which can lead to increased patient loyalty and positive word-of-mouth recommendations.
Increased expertise: By taking a course in dental trauma, professionals can increase their expertise and knowledge in this area, allowing them to provide more advanced treatments and improve their overall skillset.
Better patient communication: With a deeper understanding of dental trauma, professionals can better communicate the nature of a patient’s condition and the potential risks and benefits of treatment, leading to improved patient engagement and participation in their care.
Increased marketability: As more and more patients seek out dental professionals with expertise in dental trauma, taking a course in this area can increase a professional’s marketability and competitiveness in the field, allowing them to stand out from their peers and attract new patients.
- Learn it: Prerecorded lecture – 55 min
- Watch it: Prerecorded workshop – 45 min
- Do it: The following material will be sent to your home
- Customized BoneModel (BM)
- Demo Post (BM)
- Demo Collagen Membrane (BM)
- Demo Orthodontic Wire (BM)
- All the demo components are produced by BoneModels only to be used on models. “THE DEMO COMPONENTS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR HUMAN USE”
- We only send the components specified in the “Do It” segment, the rest of the material needed to perform the workshop (such as drills, bonding material, gutta-percha, etc) will be provided by the student.
TAXES AND SHIPPING INCLUDED
IMPORTANT – Experience in this area is recommended to ensure a good understanding of the course content.
DIFFICULTY – MEDIUM